One of the things that inspires me the most is films but paint had a very important role in my work and one of my favorite painters is Edward Hopper.
The first work I saw from him was and that painting drag me inside of that scene I couldn’t take my eyes of so many histories came to my mind about those people in that Phillies diner. After that I wanted to see more about his work all images he made was an amazing piece of art with a particular story. The light was a highpoint also but what I used to like more about his work was the felling of loneliness and sadness in contrast with the colors and contrast.
Inspirations for me are when you grab all that you see and blend with all that you know. I found the work of Camilla Akrans amazing, there is so much of Hopper in her work, the same light contrast and the loneliness in some subjects, with a delicate sexiness, amazing job she does. I’m not sure if she was influenced by Hopper’s work but I’m sure they have very similar esthetic. Camilla is represented by management+artists And you can see more of her work here http://www.managementartists.com/#/b/portfolio/0/1/
- Faye Taylor by Joseph Story
JOSEPH STORY makes a very cool work with one small difference, he likes to grab his models, yes that’s what you heard, he grabs his models, good thing he is not in America or he would become the target of some purist church or end up as tabloid material maybe just be sued by some wanna be gold digger model. Anyway he is in UK and has literally grab his model. What I think is cool about this is he puts the viewer not only as just a voyeur, but also inside the image. He cast gorgeous models and get from then not only poses but asoft erotic attitude. Check his Blog at http://thedirtystory.blogspot.com
There is a small group of women that I admire and I would love to work with. For their talents and their spirits and what they have to offer the world, and also for their looks.
- Shirley MacLaine – First time I saw her was on a Jerry Lewis flick, I just got so impressed for her looks and I was around 8 years , She is an Icon, Talent actress and has so much to share.
She is awesome and I can't resist to red hair
- Audrey Hepburn – do I need to explain why… she is all time muse.
I have no words to describe her
- Anne Hathway – Talent actress and a gorgeous woman I see so much on her she surprise me on her movies her work on Rachel Getting Married was amazing, she has so much expression on her face and I love that in a person .
anne-hathaway such great actress
- Kate Moss – You can do anything with Kate, she can go from the beach sunny doll to a rockstar biker in a second and still be Kate, She changes and still keeps her own style and charm.
The perfect model
- Linda Evangelista – When I started in photography, the Super Models come out and she was the most elegant and for me elegance is a big turn on. She was in 9 of 10 fashion magazines I used to read. Great photographer with a great model.
Elegance and pers.nality Linda Evangelista has all
- Christy Turlington – She is perfect her face is a work of art, I can stare for hours, you dont need to be an amazing photographer to do something gorgeous with her, just point the camera to her, she looks great with any super production or with nothing.
Christy Turlington is the real natural beauty
- Joss Stone – Love her, she is just so cute and so full of personality and charm Im sure work with her would be so much fun and her voice and music is so full of soul and inspiration, love it.
Joss has a sweet smile.
- Ana Paula Arosio – She was my first muse, she start as a model when she was a kid and her face marked me, she become at the time my first muse, I end up metting her around 1996 but at that time I was a photo assistant and had the chance to take a picture, time pass and she is still has the same unique beauty and now as a famous actress in Brazil she is still one of my favorites muses.
Ana Paula, my first muse.
- Audrey Tautou – I think she is cute, and a talent actress, her style is elegant and very fresh maybe was because her role as Amilie Poulain and her up lifiting style or her role as Coco Chanel where she was very elegant. I like her and I think work with her would be great.
- Audrey Tautou uplifiting and elegant
- Natalie Portman – Well she is amazing, I would love to work with her for so many reason, her role in the professional was awesome, and after that was just growing up to become this gorgeous woman, talent actress and her face is so clean and has so much expression.
- Natalie Portman unique elegance
- Scarlett Johansson – is not Woody Allen muse, she is a dream for anyone beheind a camera, she is bubly and young cute and sexy at the same time, she is someone sensual without do any effort to be just because she is who she is. Talent actress and now also a singer , what else she has to offer us.
Scarlet is a dream to anyone behind the camera.
There is so many more I would like to work, what I think inspires me in a woman is not only the first glance beauty but also the expressions, the eyes, some faces that you just can stop look, also what I love in a model is how they would be able to be someone diferent being thenselves, these strong and beautifull women knows how to play with their looks and styles and they are elegant and charming, they are any photographer’s dream.